Democratic Hate Speech: 'Put Rick Scott Against the Wall and Shoot Him'

For those who complained about security at Gov. Rick Scott's inauguration, check out this quote from Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa., in the Oct. 23 Scranton Times:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.

"He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks."

Kanjorski did not win re-election in November.

J. Campbell
2:25PM OCT 29TH 2011
I need one site or email address where all of us who hate gov scott and are angry at the way he does things and makes the ill ,sicker, poor,poorer, needy ,needier,etc. can all get together. Isn't there a site set up where we can congregate and post our stories, situations, fear, wants, dislikes and so on about this monster we impowerd to govern the state of Florida? If not, where is the best place to start something like this?
thomas
7:57PM JUN 17TH 2011
I agree with Paul Kanjorski !!!
LDouglas
1:53PM JAN 11TH 2011
Wow- that's pretty sick. I'm sure I've uttered at one time or another that "so and so" should be shot, but that was long before I knew there were actually nutcases out there that would do it. (And long before so many angry people.)

I don't blame Governor Scott for taking extra security measures- (not that I did before).

And as I've said before. America needs a time out- unfortunately, for much longer than a week...
yerdade sofaking
1:14AM FEB 11TH 2011
you are dumb for supporting scott, L douglas! you probably believe he is just one of gods answers to republican red america. you know our founding fathers would turn in their grave knowing what todays republicans are made of....but thats ok... my generation is the cleansing of your failed people. your babyboomers, and anyone age 35 and up are all gunna get old and watch a new generation of young voters over throw your communist ways! HAVE FUN !
bob bitchen
2:24AM FEB 20TH 2011
as you take that [filtered word]witt scott with you im for it ya we boomers [filtered word]up pretty bad
BM
11:06AM JAN 11TH 2011
Would it be too much given what happened in Arizona, for the elite media in Tallahassee offer an apology for their attack on the Scott administration? Of course it would, for they are never wrong.
guy
1:15AM JAN 13TH 2011
This has to be the first and last time someone ever says "elite media from Tallahassee."