After Busy 2012 and 2013, Dorothy Hukill Set to Remain Force in the Senate

By: Jeff Henderson | Posted: January 6, 2014 3:55 AM
Dorothy Hukill

Dorothy Hukill

Even though she has a new Democratic opponent, Dorothy Hukill is virtually on cruise control in 2014 as she runs for a second term in the Florida Senate.

Hukill drew a major Democratic foe in 2012 when she squared off against Frank Bruno who was well-regarded in the area for his time on the Volusia County Council. The stakes were high and both sides poured hundreds of thousands into the race while outside groups and the major parites ran TV and radio ads. But, despite Barack Obama’s and Bill Nelson’s coattails, Bruno couldn’t keep it close. Hukill won with 57 percent.

Despite 2013 being her freshman year in the Senate, Hukill was a leading figure in that chamber, especially in regard to pushing the manufacturing sales tax exemption. This ranked as one of Rick Scott’s chief legislative priorities in 2013. This also made Hukill the Manufacturers Association of Florida “Legislator of the Year” in 2013.

In the meantime, Hukill has drawn a familiar foe but not exactly one to cause her to lose sleep at nights. In recent days, Richard Paul Dembinsky announced he would end his bid for the Democratic nomination to challenge Jeff Atwater in order to run against Hukill.

Hukill has faced Dembinsky twice before. In 2004, when she ran for the Florida House for the first time, Hukill was the Republican candidate, Jim Ward was the Democratic nominee while Dembinsky ran as an independent. Hukill won with 50 percent while Ward took 47 percent and Dembinsky mustered almost 2.5 percent. In a rematch in 2010, Dembinksy ran as a write-in candidate and offered Hukill her only opposition in the general election. While Dembinsky got more than 100 write-in votes, Hukill won with almost 99.75 percent of votes counted. To his credit, Dembinsky is pretty irrepressible and clearly likes a good fight but, based on their previous clashes, Hukill will be next to impossible for him to defeat.

With this head start and her impressive win over Bruno last time out, Hukill should cruise to another term in 2014 even if she does represent a swing district. Hukill might be a little to the right of some of her voters but she does have deep ties to the area, rising up in Port Orange politics where she eventually served as mayor.

It’s tough to see Hukill setting her eyes on other political opportunities since she is 67 and fellow Republicans are blocking her way up to Congress. But it’s safe to say, based on her early performance in the Senate and her time in the House, that she should remain a conservative and pro-business force in the Legislature for sometime to come.

Tallahassee political writer Jeff Henderson wrote this analysis exclusively for Sunshine State News.

9:38PM APR 21ST 2014
The count down clock is on a 45 day hold but the launch team has decided Absolutely a NO go to Challenge William Rankin, but as early as 5 minutes ago...I considered on last look at such an opportunity, even an NPA run for CFO is nothing challenging See Honorable Jeff Atwater had two NPA candidates challenge him last time. So nothing to gain; but really Mr. Atwater could you win and then appoint your replacement? 4 more years as Atwater watching the $$$ of Florida is a concern. Yet another 4 years of Dorothy Hukill is a much bigger problem for me ...seems she has a blank check book ready to make donations to every organization of Volusia County. Wow Mr. Atwater...YOU should donate the $1.7 million you collected to Detroit or to those investors that lost money with Riverside??? Oh, just another loser saying YOU Republicans are unbelievable collecting contributions but REALLY Does Richard L. Scott have a prayer unless Atwater and Scott are on the same advertisements.....I am getting tired of learning about Scott's past...I need to know the future.....Hey, Charlie is Marine land anything that YOU could save? Oh, too late? Maybe William Rankin will drag Charlie Crist down to looking for the exit speech writer.
3:31PM APR 15TH 2014
Where are all the democrats????

District 8, State Senate needs a millionaire candidate.

District 25 State Representative needs anyone that can "challenge the honorable Republican now taking the place of David Hood"

Seems Charlie Crist has slipped in the mud? Even my friend Janet Reno could beat the new democrat. Nan Rich has not made much progress in the above districts.

45 days and we will see who finally will be challenging the Republicans who love to donate our future tax monies to businesses that may not be around the area 30 years from NOW. Gasoline is near $4.00 a gallon, what is Governor Scott done to lower gasoline taxes...oh, forgot just give more tax revenue to businesses.

The people have been forgotten by Dorothy Hulkill, sooner or later a NEW State Senator will work with the New Governor and things will start looking better. Oh, Democrats will soon be on the top of the ballot rather than only Republicans.

Enjoy.
6:20PM APR 6TH 2014
Today I visited the "District office of Senator Dorothy Hukill" I was totally surprised that the office was a blank glass YOU could not look in the unit number 17 at Dunlawton; seems incumbents hide behind closed doors and smoked glass yet collect money from Walmart and other major companies...So Sad America has become ...what it is in District 8.

Someone Rich should give Dorothy Hukill a real retirement party.
8:32PM APR 3RD 2014
Like a bouncing ball....but very happy that democrats are coming out........to run for in most races except for some reason against Honorable Dorothy Hukill.

I will continue to hope that someone other than Me runs...for State Senate District 8.

Even the Dave Hood race (District 25 Representative) should give democrats a chance.

I am displeased that NO one is running against...William Rankin (democrat) for the CFO, he is not the strongest candidate for CFO against Honorable Jeff Atwater.

NO one reads these postings but in the future...it will be found and discovered how I ended up in a particular race.

I have a bank lined up so all I need to do is make the final decision on whether CFO, Senate or House then get ready to pay the required fee during qualifying week.

YOU should decide for me 386 788 3885....leave a smart or stupid statement anytime...I appreciate any opinions ...it is like giving me the winning numbers for the next power ball.
(or email me)

Thanks
2:56PM MAR 28TH 2014
Governor Scott is doing a great job SELLING his past....but it is his Future that is more important. Just hoping at night while your brain is waiting for your body to be repaired is NOT enough.

Dorothy Hukill could lose if someone other than Charlie Crist were the democratic candidate....but at this point....I am looking to make dust some place.

Enough is Enough with these Paid "GET to work advertisements" I will give Scott until April 15th, and should he still brag about his past well I will get in second gear to help the next gubernatorial race be much closer ...even with money ...Scott could lose.

If he does NOT immediately start "Get to Work" for people....citizens of Florida.

Looks like Dorothy Hukill must be so strong NO democrat would dare put a name on the ballot below Dorothy.

Seems that Dorothy Hukill has made some recent misstatements because people I have been in contact would consider other candidate..

David Wood should announce that he is no longer running rather than play chicken with a little candidate...this is a Republican trick to keep the seat...yet....maybe with David Woods moving on to be a judge...I could do better challenging my friend the other republican.

It is not fair the way Republicans control the ballot placement and other actions related to elections.

Okay, Democrats WAKE UP and challenge Dorothy Hukill....or David Wood
4:38PM MAR 23RD 2014
WE need candidates NOW...only 60 days until decision June 1, 2014.

Please someone that wants to drive to Tallahassee Call Me

386 788 3885

Wonder where in Tallahassee does Dorothy Hukill find a replacement pizza as good as that created by Pete...and George of Nova/Beville.

How can Dorothy Hukill act normal not having Pete's Pizza at least once a week?????????
10:06PM MAR 15TH 2014
BE Happy Vote for Dorothy Hukill or vote for the loser:

Richard Paul Dembinsky

I will listen to the song "happy" rather than campaign....because on November 4, 2014 I will care LESS about Dorothy Hukill...she will sooner or later be toast.

popcrush.com/pharrell-williams-happy-song-meaning/
10:03PM MAR 15TH 2014
I will be watching and listening to the song "Happy" during 2014...maybe that way I will careless if Dorothy Hukill wins again.

popcrush.com/pharrell-williams-happy-song-meaning/
3:18PM MAR 11TH 2014
Will they put a new statute out in front of the Speedway? She is looking like the next bronze near the winner's circle. Daytona Rising? how high do they want her to Jump? Really 2 million a year for 30 years nice insurance policy for the Republicans in Volusia County, Rep. Thrasher may have a real challenger; who I called to volunteer in his campaign. Still waiting for District 8 Democratic Party Candidates, even House District 25 needs a democrat to challenge the new republican since Dave Hood is going to seek a judge position. WE NEED CANDIDATES DON'T ALL HIDE; OH, DOROTHY SHOULD BE MAYOR OF PORT ORANGE AGAIN....AT LEAST WE DID NOT HAVE TO BOIL WATER. DRAFT PARKER FOR MAYOR.
9:33PM MAR 4TH 2014
"GOOD NEWS" Nova Road and US ! ....MAJOR protest against Rick Scott...etc. Wow, that is amazing energy...that could mean ....I could have a real chance of getting 1 percent of the vote against Honorable Dorothy Hukill; obviously, Rick Scott is NOT liked by about 50 people who waved signs, horns blowing ....it was exciting...I am now convinced MY $1187.88 to challenge Dorothy Hukill is necessary investment to give these people a voice.

If this energy can happen on a dark cool night (and day also) this means Rick Scott could be challenged by Charlie Crist...and if Charlie Crist brings out Democrats and Independents...I believe Dorothy Hukill better spend her campaign money at Pete's Pizza...because I am close to getting Pete's Republican vote and George too...But Dorothy Hukill is already working hard sending George a newspaper clipping of his newspaper article about him winning a motorcycle. So Dorothy Hukill, Pete's Pizza is ground zero for this election....If I can convince Pete and George to give a challenger a vote...I could make this at least as close as 98 percent to 2 percent. Oh, if the my new OPINION Writer friend at the News Journal gives me a chance without cutting me into pieces before June 1, 2014; well Dorothy Hukill, YOU better start reviewing YOUR campaign ....Charlie Crist without the troubled help of Pot pushing Morgan...could actually give Rick Scott a real challenger NOT like Alex Sink who just forgot where she was UCF not USF....that cost her the election....this time Charlie Crist will do really damage to Rick Scott. Dorothy Hukill, YOU better order Pete's Pizza NOW.....or my Promise to pay for the November 4th Retirement Party for Dorothy Hukill will really happen....I am willing to pay for 100 Pete's Pizza's to Enjoy YOUR retirement. Take the direction of Dave Hood and quit.....running for Senate. Enough is Enough
11:08PM FEB 28TH 2014
Okay it is March 1, 2014, and still we have no democrats running against incumbent Republicans, and I am NOT even hearing that Charlie Crist is still a shoe in? So what are we going to do for the next 90 days....keep hoping someone challenges Dorothy Hukill, and Now it appears Dave Hood District 25 State Representative is moving into a Judge race....

I cannot find one person that even cares about anything in Tallahassee. What will Charlie Crist do if he is a little short again for a win? He could start running for President or buy a chocolate factory back in Altoona Pennsylvania.

Please talk to YOUR friends get them to run for these or other offices.

onballot.com

whocareshalloffame.com

Thanks again 90 days and counting painfully.
5:22PM FEB 19TH 2014
Here we are more candidates are dropping out; Even David Hood is going go for being a judge, yet NO candidates against Republicans...seems we ALL love Republicans except in Washington...

Maybe Dorothy Hukill would become a gubernatorial candidate surely she could beat my friend Janet Reno.

HOW else will State Senate District 8 have a chance of having an Independent.

NOW since NO one reads these postings I just inform others that Mr. Scott a democrat called me a few moments ago to announce he had a heart issue so even my friend Mr. Scott will not be running for Congress.

Wow, this is bad...maybe we should just call off the election of November 4, 2014 and demand that incumbents fix ALL the problems THEY caused.

The economy may be getting much worst; especially when a major hunting and fishing super store has a staff meeting at 5 AM to put in place major staff reductions. one department alone lost 3 people immediately. This hunting fishing super store while in Pennsylvania is a major chain....but being on the stock market they must deliver profits. So talk on the street today is the economy is already taking a hit from this bad weather. While the stock market is hanging in there; the extreme cost of heating oil especially propane and the pending major jump in gasoline prices couple this with the significant increase in Gold prices, the American dollar is dropping in exchange value; Japan is concerned that USA is meddling in Japan's economy, demanding actions way beyond normal suggestions. Could this mean the World is about to go into a Major Depression? Of course the do nothing President has only time on his side; soon he will be retired in Hawaii.

So democrats with YOUR POT legalizing campaign to defect from the economy may NOT work...Independents may just vote for Republicans and we will be in for at least another 2 years of HELL.

Florida is sick but I don't know how much of the down turn I can blame on Dorothy Hukill.

William Rankin the only brave democratic candidate for CFO is surely enjoying every day that NO other democrat or Independent announces a run for CFO.

Please someone run against these Incumbents or we will all have to stick our heads in the sand like President Obama.

My God HOW did I do so bad voting for Obama twice, why did I ever vote for Bill Nelson. Please forgive me.

Now I cannot vote for Dorothy Hukill even if she meets me at Pete's Pizza.

Dorothy Hukill please find a judge position so we can have the change of the guard in Tallahassee.

Enough is Enough Dorothy Hukill Please.
2:47AM FEB 8TH 2014
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANYONE THAT CARES...

I DECIDED TO GIVE UP HAVING A LONG RANGE GOAL OF GOING TO TALLAHASSEE AND ELIMINATING ALL THE BAD LAWS REPUBLICANS INSTALLED AND MADE ELECTIONS FAIR.

AT 1 AM FEBRUARY 2, 2014 I HAVE DECIDED TO END MY LONG TIME EFFORT TO CHALLENGE DOROTHY HUKILL AND HER OVER THE TOP REPUBLICAN IDEAS..

I AM ANNOUNCING THIS HERE AND WILL END FOREVER MY POLICTICAL COMMENTS...

1 AMERICAN DOES NOT REALLY HAVE A FUNCTIONING GOVERNMENT, THE PRESIDENT, THE GOVERNOR AND ALL THE CONGRESSMEN AND WOMEN CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO AMERICA.

THE ECONOMY IS ABOUT TO GO SOUTH BECAUSE REPUBLICANS LIKE DOROTHY HUKILL FAILED TO GIVE COMMON PEOPLE LAWS THAT GIVE THEM A CHANCE ON LIVING.

DOROTHY HUKILL YOU ARE THE CAUSE....YOU AND GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT.

I WILL NOT EVEN GO TO VOTE IF HILLARY DROVE ME OR RICK SCOTT DEMANDED I VOTE...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

PEOPLE OF FLORIDA VOTED TO DESTROY GOVERNMENT.
9:28PM FEB 5TH 2014
Spring is finally noticeable in Daytona Beach, leaves are coming out along South Nova Road, wonder if Dorothy Hukill has a memory of driving down South Nova Road near Big Tree Road and how this location is the very first sign that Spring is finally here. The leaves are out on several trees at least the size of your thumb.

Maybe 2014 will be a great Year for Dorothy Hukill, she gets to visit Pete's Pizza during the Spring and still have no official challenger for the November 4, 2014 election, for that matter democrats must still be in the Gore Cave...NO new candidates (see state website via visiting onballot.com click the menu to the left and go to the State Website and see for yourself ...how sad this Charlie Crist effort has been ...since A.T.R. backed Braswell for CFO she the chair of the Democratic Party has been out of view?

Has A.T.R been replaced by a computer? Why not?

William Rankin and all the other candidates for Governor are continue waiting for others to final the required financial reports for January (due no later than February 10th)

It is very interesting to see how high Dorothy Hukill's war chest is growing....wonder if she will invite me to one of her many pizza parties...maybe William Rankin (CFO)(democrat) and Dorothy could jointly write a book on how All the Pizza she and William consumed compares to that of Pete's Pizza.

NOW, Please someone officially become a candidate challenging Dorothy Hukill before she falls asleep next to her contribution money pile....give Dorothy Hukill an Obama backed Candidate so Obama's team and money get Dorothy Hukill down to zero dollars a month before November 4, 2014.

Wonder if Anyone cares what I write about Dorothy Hukill..........or for that matter who cares what they pass in Tallahassee or Washington....we are in the mud and both these Cities are like close to the edge of Hell, you like the heat but don't really want to be pulled into the Do NOTHING life style ..........Oh, MY "friend" Allen Grayson....don't you have an extra $3000 to give some democrat the filing fee and a few dollars for gasoline to challenge Honorable Dorothy Huklll, or better yet agree to pay the full $3000 for her retirement party on November 5 , 2014 at Pete's Pizza Noon.

Dorothy Hukill it is time you seriously find another Republican to fill YOUR big shoes....so Governor Charlie Crist knows that Dorothy Hukill just like Governor Rick Scott are on the last train to Pottsville or Clarksville as I believe the old song stated. Rick Scott and Dorothy Hukill should plan a vacation to New Jersey to see Chris Christie at the New Donald Trump wax museum of Republicans that no longer stop traffic on the Georgia Washington Bridge or the Buckman Bridge....in ..........fill in the blank..........or the Democratic bridge in Port Orange created and funded by the last democratic congressman that delivered $$$ to Port Orange.........I was there and saw how election timing and roadway funding cross.....5 people were standing on the old causeway thanking the Democrat..........wonder what bridge Rick Scott's name will be on? Maybe the bridge to nowhere in Alaska.

Now these crazy strange words are planted here for future generations to see how a person who cared less about wining than getting Dorothy Hukill to finally do something for the people.

Oh, the cost to put a lien on an auto loan is now over $78.....and the cost is directly caused by Rick Scott and Dorothy Hukill, someone needs to lien on Governor Charlie Crist the democrat and finally give the common caring people a government that is fair to consumers..

Enough is Enough
9:53PM JAN 31ST 2014
"In the meantime, Hukill has been putting together an impressive war chest to use against Dembinsky or whoever else emerges to run against her in November. Between early January, when she filed to run again in 2014, and the end of November, Hukill brought in almost $270,900 in cash and spent less than $30,600. So far no other opposition besides Dembinksy has filed to run against her."

Now really actually what will Dorothy Hukill do if she did not have a "challenger"....would she ask Pete of Pete's Pizza Daytona to deliver a slice to each of her contributors. WELL, Richard will use HIS money to buy Pete' Pizza even though PETE, Georgia etc. will NOT even vote for Richard. In fact, Georgia Pete's son makes great pizza but he asked a few questions WHAT does Dorothy Hukill do in Tallahassee?

I guess my answer was that she is "" with the Governor and for reason maybe Rick Scott and Dorothy Hukill will continue controlling Pizza and barracks in Volusia County. However, now that it is starting to look like a Governor Charlie Crist in 2014, would it be something that a person who refuses to collect contributions to run for State Senate District 8................actually WINS..........wow..........MY book will have to be reprinted. whocareshalloffame.com onballot.com

Now come on Dorothy Hukill, meet me for a slice of Pizza at YOUR favorite Pizza Business in Daytona, YOU have not been around much since YOU became a Senator.

Now ask Georgia if he is still going to vote for YOU if YOU don't spend any money, but instead spend your $270,000 to buy Pizza for your office parties in Tallahassee. (Legally I guess per the law that allows 10 percent per year to go for office Pizza)

Now Dorothy Hukill, YOU have never met me but should I finally go to Tallahassee I will have Free Pete's Pizza for YOU.

Now donate the $270,000 to a local charity and run on YOUR incumbent record...Enough is Enough...stop buying the ......
8:21PM JAN 28TH 2014
Okay, I have to talk tonight about Governor Rick Scott and his visit to Orlando talking or NOT talking about his appointees to the Toll Road Board....Ouch, he is in a tough shape...seems like a Chris Christie bridgegate to ME. Now I know why I am paying more tomorrow night to take the 417 south to UCF for a basketball game.....IT is all Governor Scott's fault. Enough is Enough ....come on Charlie Crist come out of the CAVE YOU ARE in and start campaigning.

Stand on a corner in Daytona Beach or Port Orange so we see if YOU still have your millionaire tan.

Dorothy Hukill needs YOU to be the Governor so at least one of Dorothy Hukill's past mistake passed bills are repealed....especially the one on Industry having sales tax break.

onballot.com

whocareshalloffame.com
12:34AM JAN 22ND 2014
Okay tomorrow NOON I will have the $2000 set aside to have fun running against Honorable Dorothy Hukill; should she want to spend $270,000 to stop my eventual win (now or later) it would be a poor investment on her part. Someday a democrat or NPA will represent the citizens of District 8. (Senate); so now with 4 more months to save money for who knows what campaign. If there is anyone that thinks they could challenge Dorothy Hukill please announce YOUR intension; also should Honorable Jeff Atwater still be planning on attempting to be the next CFO, well, as soon as I have the $5200 saved and NO other democrat or NPA candidate arrives before June 1, 2014; who knows what I will do; I did run State wide for Governor in 2006 getting votes in all 67 counties. NOW should only William Rankin be the candidate to challenge Honorable Jeff Atwater...well I will have to see if I could save the $5200 in the next 4 months. Please some rich democrat step up to the CFO race and oh, could someone convince William Rankin to do the Right thing and quickly become a republican? I cannot believe Dorothy Hukill's seat has not been challenged yet by anyone officially, even David Hood's seat in the House of Representative needs a democratic or NPA challenger;

I was impressed by the answer Bill Nelson gave about NOT legalizing POT in Florida. Morgan and Morgan tomorrow will have the Florida Court decide if Republicans opinion on this issue are stronger than Morgan and Morgan. Assume for a minute that Rick Scott is reelected and has opportunity to put 4 new judges at the high court; wow, I will never get the Court to review my opinion that having only republicans listed at the top of the ballot is unconstitutional.

Please democrats find $2000 and run for District 8 against Dorothy Hukill or against David Hood District 25 House...........I still want a chance to make a big splash by challenging Honorable Jeff Atwater...it is my personal mission to get State Farm reviewed.

NOW Please Florida help me by finding more candidates before JUNE 1, 2014.
10:23PM JAN 15TH 2014
9:30 PM January 14, 2014, there must be a democrat willing to challenge Honorable David Hood, I would help another candidate Republican or Democratic that would challenge going with the incumbents. 386 788 3885 should YOU want to run for any political office in Florida (Senate, House, CFO and even Governor) ...my former Lt. Governor candidate in 2006 (we did challenge Charlie Crist and had votes in all 67 counties) Well, my friend in Wellington Florida is currently in court attempting to get his 25 percent share of a family business, that apparently brings in 15,000,000 a year, Should Doctor Joe Smith win the on going lawsuits his campaign account will be enough to take a few votes from Governor Rick Scott, See Joe is a Republican. I was truly shocked that someone from South Florida did not know Nan Rich (a democratic candidate for Governor); I need to learn were Weston Florida is to see if there are enough voters to "challenge Charlie Crist" ....Nan Rich please review your very liberal opinions especially on legalizing POT, because if Charlie Crist continues with the Morgan and Morgan legalizing POT plan...WELL, for sure Honorable Governor Rick Scott could win without spending a penny on channel 9 ABC Orlando. Now if only convince Governor Scott to give Dorothy Hukill (Senator District 8) a chance at the big league by appointing her Lt. Governor.....this is essential if others will ever have a chance to visit Tallahassee. onballot.com whocareshalloffame.com
10:39AM JAN 14TH 2014
Good Morning Port Orange and Marion County etc.

It would be wonderful Dorothy Hukill would put her hand out and stop the Polar Vortex from hitting my wife's flowers in Port Orange.

Dorothy Hukill surely can do much more if only she challenged herself to look up the definition of Incumbent. (the plant version)
11:24PM JAN 9TH 2014
I am so happy that someone else has written articles with spelling errors, but spelling Dembinsky has taken me 66 years of practice, but learning to spell Hukill is just as difficult for me.

I admit I am stupid and can prove it, but learning each time I run for a political office.

Newspaper people, writers have a job to make Florida Elections fun and exiting. But really having money creates a second class citizen; the Florida Constitution states: "guarantee equal civil and political rights for all"

So AS I have been blogging for years...citizens don't realize that ONLY republicans can be listed at the top of the ballot. A republican campaigner advised me that being at the top of the ballot is a 10 percent advantage. So when a republican gets 57 percent of the vote, ballot position and money created the win for Dorothy Hukill.

Now when YOU do the next version of your article about Dorothy Hukill and her democratic or independent challenge(s) realize that people are not happy with Honorable Governor Rick Scott, so you better go lite on repeating that Dorothy Hukill is caring the fight for Rick Scott, maybe she should be the next Lt. Governor....so I can finally win an election before my money runs out. Oh, I don't accept money from anyone so when I had 51,000 votes in a State Senate Race, well that is a good return.

Now maybe Ocala will be the answer to my dream to be in Tallahassee and right the wrongs of Florida Election Laws.

Maybe John Travolta will read my book that has a story about him ..........Uncensored Social Currency by A.O.K.

At least his "noisy" plane is not flying over my home every evening; but those Rich Republican pilots of Spruce Creek better be giving money to Dorothy Hukill; when 12 planes fly in formation over your home the Law of Diminishing Returns applies; my neck cannot handle it much longer. Well I do need a new roof should they want to make an emergency landing on my acre; oh, you can am for the Orange GMC Canyon Gator symbol truck too. Oh, is Dorothy Hukill going to do anything about the 4.1 million to the Coach of the National Champions FSU? absolutely NOT....but Richard would demand that those of us that had to wait until midnight for a win by FSU deserve a better State Senator in MY personal Opinion...Dorothy Hukill may actually win the vote of my wife of 41 years and has hugged my daughter in law, and is liked by 99 percent of the people who are residents of Port Orange, but sooner or later the lack of justification for the 4.1 million dollar coach pay off is something that must be addressed by a candidate challenging Dorothy Hukill.

Enough is Enough...

NO coach Florida Coach should be paid more than 10 times the salary of the Governor of Florida. This provision can be hidden in the next timber bill that is the source of such provisions that prevent a City to construct anything worth more than $100,000 (even in phases)...by law it must be bid for private contractors.

Now that run on sentence says something but I don't proof or change my words they come direct from my brain to this posting.

YOU as a voter have rights but I believe if YOU knew what I know YOU would not be able in good faith allow an incumbent like Dorothy Hukill to continue any longer. Please Republicans ask Governor Scott to make Dorothy Hukill Lt. Governor before the lawsuit filed demanding that he appoint someone.

Dorothy Hukill for Lt. Governor surely she can get all the barrack companies, attorneys, insurance companies to vote for Rick Scott.

Dorothy Hukill for Lt. Governor before June 1, 2014.

Laugh but is at least will make one Democrat happy.

Charlie Crist wrote the unfair election laws so I would encourage Charlie Crist to start campaigning with Richard in Senate District 8, apologizing for various unfair election laws that make challengers have to file forms that have no use. The division of elections is not allowed to review the math or submittal information on the 4 page Financial forms.....they can only touch the for corners of the required financial statement by each candidate.
The Division of Elections is promoting incumbents on the opening page of the State Website...unfair and likely unconstitutional....if after all these years someone does NOT know the life long incumbent Dorothy Hukill that would be shocking.

Now Dorothy Hukill did you every purchase a solar panel and verify that it will work in Volusia County....the State should not be paying for private solar panels with State Pension Funds.

Why are you cutting taxes when the State Pension fund is only funded to 86 % seems strange...that manufacturers get a break but yet YOU voted for the increase in home insurance costs.

Not Fair Dorothy Hukill, YOU have been in Tallahassee so long that YOUR name on the various buildings in Port Orange are being evaluated for historic protection.

Everyone loves Dorothy Hukill, but the challenger.
8:47PM JAN 9TH 2014
Dec 26, 2012 - Lynn raised $352,140, while Dembinsky raised $1,564. ... Richard Paul Dembinsky (NPA), 50,797, 26.5% ...
7:29PM JAN 9TH 2014
EVERY word is true about Dorothy Hukill but sooner or later she will be done. A democrat or Independent will represent people fairly in the State Senate.

onballot.com

whocareshalloffame.com

Thanks for your controlled excitement; just so happy that the million dollar man has a good opportunity in the South (Mr. Atwater should be the next President of FAU.) NOW that would be a shock someone with NO money beating the million dollar man.

Now let the fun begin; on June 1, 2014.

It is truly troubling that we do not have any challengers to Dorothy Hukill or Dave Hood or the many unchallenged Republicans...

Oh, the secret ballot...works sometimes and Charlie Crist's coat tails could just make Dorothy Hukill sign up for social security 2 years early.

I never really wanted to go to Tallahassee while I was working as a civil engineer; YOU forgot to note that I received 51,000 votes challenging the Honorable Evelyn Lynn for her senate seat.