Mitt Romney Tops Most-Read Stories, Columns, Blogs in Sunshine State News
Around the State
Top Ten Stories:
1. Oct. 26: Mitt Romney Tops 50 Percent in Florida to Lead President Obama by 5 Clear Points.
2. Aug. 2: UF, at 80th, Is Florida’s Top School -- Forbes.
3. Feb. 8: Billboard Calls Out Gov. Rick Scott on Illegal Immigration.
4. Feb. 29: Obama Health-Care Hikes Hit Military, Spare Unions; Vets Vow to Fight.
5. Jan. 28: Tea Party Leaders Endorse Gingrich: High Risk, Low Reward.
6. Oct 13: Just How Activist Are Florida Justices Pariente, Lewis, and Quince? A Look at Vouchers.
7. June 9: Rick Santorum Launches New Conservative Group.
8. May 1: Ron Paul Looks to Slow Down Mitt Romney in Texas and California.
9. Feb 4: Casino Opponents See Next Battle Coming over State Constitution.
10. Mar 9: More States Allow Guns Without Permits; Florida Fires a Blank on Weapons.
Top Ten Columns:
1. July 13: Why This Democrat Will Be Voting for Mitt Romney.
2. July 2: Watch Ron Paul Add an Extra Kick to the Republican National Convention.
3. Aug. 22: Florida Energy Deregulation.
4. Oct. 15: NO on Amendment 9, Because the Florida Constitution Is Not the Place for Tax Breaks.
5. Mar. 12: Should Judge Fulford Be Upheld? State Pension Reform Legal Analysis.
6. May. 31: The Irresistibility of Ron Paul.
7. Jan. 24: Limp NBC Debate Discovers Cure for Insomnia.
8. Nov. 10: Why Mitt Romney Lost the Hispanic Vote.
9. Nov. 12: It's Not the Murphy Challenge That Makes Allen West 'the Ugliest Republican.'
10. Mar. 12: Public Employees' Pensions Can Sink the Ship.
Top Ten Blogs:
1. Apr. 15: What? Mitt and Ann Romney Don't Even Have a Maid?
2. Nov. 5: RealClearPolitics: Obama Will Win Re-Election.
3. June 11: Companies Pull Plug on Kelly Clarkson 'Stronger' Video at Children's Hospital.
4. Oct. 4: Here It Is, Romney Fans! Viral Video You've Been Waiting for: 'Obamacare Summed Up in One Sentence'.
5. Mar. 2: No Fluke: Boycott Called Over Rush Limbaugh's 'Free Sex' Spiel.
6. Nov. 14: Obama White House to Respond to Florida Secession Petition.
7. Feb. 24: Ruling Pending from Judge Fulford on Employee Pension Contributions.
8. Feb. 1: Sarah Palin Weighs in on Florida, Leans Toward Backing Newt.
9. Mar. 10: CAIR Hails 'Sharia' Victory in Florida, Presses Broader Agenda in Congress.
10. Feb. 10: SI Swimsuit Edition to Highlight Gulf Coast Recovery from BP Spill.